A professional hoof care specialist.

The farrier is the person to call to:

  • Shoe the horse
  • Trim the hoofs
  • Care for any hoof related problem
« Back to Glossary Index

Share this

Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email

Interesting articles for you