Round Pen

A round pen is a round enclosure used for training horses from the ground or under the saddle.

Commonly, round pens are used for lunging, training the horses at liberty, or breaking in young horses.

Related terms: Arena

« Back to Glossary Index

Share this

Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email

Interesting articles for you